If you’d like to plan a fun game for adults this festive season, here’s a great Christmas party scavenger hunt idea.
It’s a great ‘Getting To Know You‘ activity that’s perfect for using with friends, at an office Christmas party or as a festive team building game.
It also includes a free printable list of 20 questions for you to use – keep reading to get your copy.
Here’s how to play it:
- Questions list (see below)
This is a game played individually, although it still works well as a team building scavenger hunt as players have a chance to get to know each other better by asking all the questions.
Give each person a copy of the questions and a pen. Explain that their task is to go around the room and try to find different people who can answer ‘Yes’ to each of the questions.
When they find someone, they should write their name down in the right-hand column (both first and last name) and then find someone else who can answer ‘Yes’ to a different question.
Players aren’t allowed to write down their own name on their sheet.
Set a time limit that everyone needs to be completed by, then send them off hunting for people!
There are a few different ways that points can be earned and lost – make sure that these are all explained to players before you start:
- Players earn one point for each question that they’re able to match against someone else in the room
- The first person to match up people for all 20 questions earns two bonus points
- Subtract one point each time a person’s name appears twice or more on the same list – this is to encourage players to speak to as many different people at the Christmas party as possible
The person with the highest score once all these points have been taken into account is the winner.
Scavenger Hunt Questions
Here’s the list of 20 different questions that people will have to ask each other.
Beneath this list is a link for a free printable sheet containing these same questions – please feel free to print as many copies as you need when organizing this Christmas party game.
- Were you at least 1 week overdue when you were born?
- Do you have an older sister?
- Have you ever been on TV?
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- Have you had at least 10 different jobs?
- Can you speak at least two other languages?
- Have you visited at least 15 different countries?
- Do you own a purple car?
- Have you ever gone bungee jumping?
- Do you have a Z in your middle name?
- Are you allergic to dogs?
- Do you have more than 10 keys with you?
- Can you play the piano?
- Do you have on socks that don’t match?
- Have you run a marathon?
- Did you not pass your driving test the first time?
- Do you have green eyes?
- Do you own at least 5 pets?
- Do you have a photo of your partner in your wallet?
- Have you never watched Star Wars?
Other Christmas Games
If you liked this idea, make sure you take a look at all of our other ideas for Christmas scavenger hunts.