If you’re interested in Valentine’s Day scavenger hunt ideas, check out all of the ideas listed below.
All of these riddles, clues and lists are free for you to use. Each of the ideas that have a list also include a link for a downloadable PDF copy of the list. You can therefore print this instantly or save to your computer to use in the future.
1. 10 Scavenger Hunt Riddles – These riddles are based on different products and items you might use with your partner for a romantic night in.
Give them each riddle and have them try and work out what it is that they’ll be enjoying later on in the evening.
2. 10 More Scavenger Hunt Riddles – These riddles follow on from the previous Valentine’s Day scavenger hunt to add even more fun and intrigue.
Hide all of the romantic items around the house, then use these riddles to give your partner clues as to where they can find them.
3. Scavenger Hunt List – The third of these ideas is a great activity to do with people of any age.
It has a free list that you can download and print with all kinds of Valentine’s Day themed items for players to find.
4. Scavenger Hunt For Kids – If you want a fun activity to do with your kids on February 14, this one’s perfect for you!
It involves hiding notes around the house listing all the things that you love about them – check it out for ideas on how to do this.
5. 10 Scavenger Hunt Clues – Get people thinking with this next idea. There are 10 clues for different Valentine’s Day themed items that you’ve hidden – players have to work out what they’re looking for in the first place, then go off hunting for the item.
This can be done at home with kids, at church with a youth group or anywhere else with people of any age!
6. Love Song Scavenger Hunt – The final one of these ideas is perfect for doing with a group that’s been split into teams, particularly with teenagers or adults.
There’s a free list that you can download and print that has 20 songs with ‘Love’ in the title. The teams then have to go around and take photos of each of these song titles – their visual interpretations will have everyone laughing!
These are all great activities for Valentine’s Day, but check out all our other scavenger hunt ideas for ones that you can do all year round.